Dear Santa



Dear Santa,

I don't have a chimney so you'll have to read my blog to find out what I want. I'm getting my letter in early this year so we can avoid a repeat of last year's socks and cufflinks fiasco. You really effed up there Santa: maybe go easy on the booze at the other houses before you get to mine, eh?

Anyway. Listen up: and listen with BOTH ears.

I want a Rickenbacker 360 from Vintage & Rare Guitars (above) in Denmark Street. A black one. Blonde at a push.

If they don't have that then I'll take a Gretsch Chet Atkins. In green. Only in green.

Ta.

Clapton Pond Esq.

P.S. Will wait up for you. And here's the deal: No guitar for me – no mince pie and whisky for you. And Rudolph can whistle for his carrot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turned Out Nice Again…

The Last Of The Christmas Cake

Sunset From Home